Dog Boarding & Overnight Stays
Click here for our Opening Times
Sometimes you may need your dog looking after whilst your away. We do offer full boarding services, whether you are out for a night or away on holiday.
We currently run from home, so places are restricted, but hopefully we will expand in the future. For now just enquire for availability
Our Boarding service in 2016 will be operating, but on a more bespoke level and so we will be altering our price to be charged “per day” (rather than historically “per night”)
So whether you bring your dogs in late in the day or if they leave early morning, we charge a standard day rate for that day. This allows us to have staffing available to tend to your pup.
We can collect & return or you can drop off & collect as per the opening times here.
So how does it work?
- Initially we pop out to meet you and your dog(s) (or you can come see us)
- We fill in some paperwork and collect keys if required for access
- You can book via text, call or email. (We advise booking well in advance)
- Our team collect between 09:00 & 10:00 or you can drop off to us
- Your dog will live with us at our home (we do have other families too)
- Their day will be planned with play, walks and rest
- We will give any feeds as required and also administer any medications on your instructions. (please supply all medicated diets and raw diets)
- We drop home from 16:00hrs onward on the last day booked (or you can arrange collection)
- During your stay your dog will be in a family home and we have dedicated staff that purely look after both our boarding and crèche dogs.
- We do utilise Baby gates, puppy pens and dog crates to separate our dogs and give them their own space and chill out time. Especially now our crèche facility is so popular too. Your dog will make lots of new friends!
Does my dog need to be vaccinated?
- YES. We do require your dog to be fully vaccinated and have had their kennel cough vaccination a minimum or 3 weeks in advance of boarding.
- If your dog has a non-contagious medical condition then we can cater for them We cannot cater for incontinence or un-socialised animals.
Our collection and drop off is Free of charge (within a 15 mile radius and during our opening hours).
For outside of these times please ring for a quote. Quotes will be based on distance & staff hours required outside of our working day.